Monday, June 4, 2018

TOUR - My San Francisco Highlander (Finding My Highlander, #2 ) by Aleigha Siron

My San Francisco Highlander
Finding My Highlander, #2 
by Aleigha Siron 
Publication Date: August 23rd 2017 
Genres: Adult, Time Travel, Contemporary, Historical, Scottish, Standalone, Romance


The Book Junkie Reads . . . My San Francisco Highlander (Finding My Highlander, #2) . . . Everything about this blurb attracted me to want to read this one and read it fast. I loved that Angus was all male, all highlander, all himself. I did not however care so much for Angel. She was tolerable but not one that I would love. She was a bit too much and then not enough all at the same time. Now that I have found this series I think it will be added to my list of to read. I first must go back and read book one of this series. The seventies was a wild and groovy time to experience it through the eyes of a highlander from 300 years in the past. 



BLURB
A love three hundred years in the making — After being knocked out in battle, Angus Cameron wakes in a terrifying new world with flying beasts, horseless carriages, crazy music, and strangely dressed people. Has he gone mad? When Angel Adair discovers a man in 1975’s San Francisco Lands End park dressed in little more than a Scottish kilt, is he just a confused drifter or her dream-lover come to life?
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HbraNY


Author Info
My San Francisco Highlander is Aleigha’s second full-length romance novel in her Finding My Highland Series. Now, an Amazon best-selling author of Time-Travel romance, she is working on the third book in her Finding My Highlander Series as well as a collection of romance poems. She’s also working on early character sheets for a Regency Romance series.

After more than twenty-five years writing and delivering management and other training programs, Aleigha Siron turned her writing efforts to fiction and poetry. When not writing, you’ll often find Aleigha walking along the shore with her trusty four-legged companion, Strider. The whoosh of waves across glistening sand and the turbulent swell of the sea at sunset dissolves the noise of the day. If this fails to conjure the muses and stimulate her creative juices, she’ll sip a glass of wine and read.

Aleigha loves all forms of writing, but historical and romance fiction provide a favorite escape, especially those with time-travel themes. A firm believer that everyone secretly yearns for the romance novels’ essential HEA, she knew this was her genre.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
 
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment