Monday, August 16, 2021

SPOTLIGHT Audio - MYSTERY - A TWIST OF FORTUNE (Sgt. Windflower Mystery, #4) by Mike Martin Narrator Francis G. Kearney

A TWIST OF FORTUNE
Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series, #4
 by Mike Martin
Narrator: Francis G. Kearney
Length: 9 hours and 13 minutes
Released: July 7, 2021
Publisher: Mike Martin
Genre: Modern Detective



Synopsis
A Twist of Fortune is the fourth book in the Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series, and it continues the adventures of Sgt. Windflower, as he tries to solve crime and experience the joy and the sadness of life in a small maritime community. Follow along as he feels the sometimes bitter taste of an east coast winter and the unique culinary delights of this part of the world. 


 
 

 
Mike Martin is the author of the award-winning Sgt. Windflower Mystery series set in beautiful Grand Bank. There are 4 audiobooks so far with more in the works. They include The Walker on the Cape, The Body on the T, Beneath the Surface, and the latest audiobook A Twist of Fortune. Mike is Past Chair of the Board of Crime Writers of Canada, a national organization promoting Canadian crime and mystery writers and a member of the Newfoundland Writing Guild and Ottawa Independent Writers.
WebsiteFacebook

Narrator Bio
 
Author-preferred Narrator of Mysteries & Thrillers Narrating audiobooks is highly gratifying. I immerse myself into an author’s story in order to bring it to life for the listener. I’ve enjoyed working with Andrew Cunningham for several years. His books are filled with rich characters, and the stories keep me turning the pages. I also work as a background actor in movies and TV shows. For more than 20 years, I worked as a radio news reporter and news writer. I spent half of my broadcasting career at ABC News Radio in the Washington, D.C., bureau. I covered all the federal agencies as well as Congress and the White House. I reported on a wide range of stories during my career, including financial and entertainment industry news. For nearly 24 years, I worked as a federal government spokesman at three separate agencies—National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), U.S. Mint and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Twitter
Click here to view the full tour schedule!

Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.

Sign up as a tour host here.

Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment