Monday, April 12, 2021

NEW RELEASE - CONTEMPORARY - TANGLED WEB (Cortell Brothers, #6) by Giulia Lagomarsino

Tangled Web
The Cortell Brothers, #6
by Giulia Lagomarsino
Release Date: April 12th 2021
Genre: Small Town Romance




Andrew
I left behind my hacker ways and decided to become a P.I.
Of course, I was more of a cybercrime P.I. than an actual investigator.
But when her file fell in my lap, I knew I couldn't walk away. Not yet.
She had the body of a vixen and the eyes of a killer.
I was terrified.
And yet strangely attracted to the woman.
Was it sane? Not at all. Every time I saw her, I was sure I would end up dead.
But there were worse ways to go...

Lorelei
I was finally free.
Well, almost. My husband had left me with a bit of a mess.
And his kids...don't even get me started on them. All I wanted was my money, but that wasn't going to happen until I could get my hands on my dearly departed husband's trust.
In the meantime, I needed someplace new to live. So, I pointed my finger at the map and ended up in the cutest little town.
I just needed to make some friends, to blend in.
I could do that, and I knew just where to start...







⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Goodreads Review - "WOW.......What a brilliant final book to end another fantastic series......"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Goodreads Review - "This book was just a full on roller-coaster."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Goodreads Review - "Plenty of steam, humor, and more, with an ending to satisfy all."








I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.



Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment