The Bloodstone Quadrilogy, #1
by Calinda B
Narrator: Alex Black
Length: 8 hours
Released: October 17th 2020
Publisher: Calinda B
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Book 1, Gravestones, features Lassi Finn and the town priest, Cillian Ward. Cillian is a cover-model worthy handsome man who spiritually guides his flock of churchgoers in the small seaside city of Ballynagaul.
- Facing a bomb threat
- Calinda, you know me, and you know my secrets. Without revealing too much I can safely say if the bomb threat affected me alone, I would face it with a clear mind and willing resolve. I’m not afraid of death.
- If it affected my parishioners, or the town of Ballynagaul, I’d have to somehow remove the threat without revealing my secrets. That would be a tricky task.
- Finding out they are going to be a parent
- As this is impossible, I have no need to ruminate on such matters. Becoming a father would put the child in too much harm to consider.
- Running into an ex
- Awkward. She’d be dead.
- Attending a high school reunion
- What’s a high school again?
- Negotiating with a car dealer
- I have absolutely no experience in such matters. I don’t even drive. I’d probably “lose my shirt” as you Americans are fond of saying. (smiles)
- Spending the holidays with family
- Since my family consists of my congregation, I’ve spent many a holiday with families in the community. It’s always a pleasant affair as long as they don’t ask too many questions about my past.
- Being ‘snowed in’ in a log cabin
- I can’t imagine. We seldom have snow in Ireland. I suppose if I were with the right person or persons it could be enjoyable.
- Being told they have x months to live
- I’m not sure how to answer this as it might give away one of my secrets. Let’s just say it might be welcome, depending on the circumstances.
- Getting pushed into the pool at a party
- Again, this would be awkward for reasons I can’t reveal. Everyone would get a shock, I assure you.
- Being stuck in a foreign land with no money, no knowledge of the language, and no shoes
- As long as I could find a body of water, I’d find my way back to Ballynagaul.
- Suddenly being invisible
- Now this would be quite interesting. I could do my work without fear of being found out. Bring it on!
- Inheriting a haunted mansion
- It would be no different than the way I live now as you’ll find if you listen to the Bloodstone Quadrilogy.
- Winning the lottery
- I’d give it away of course. I have no need for money.