Friday, November 29, 2019

NEW RELEASE - CONTEMPORARY - RANSOM by Erin Trejo


✭✭✭✭ NEW RELEASE ✭✭✭✭
Ransom
by Erin Trejo
RELEASE DATE: 29th November


BLURB:
I was given this name for a reason. This wasn’t my first go-round with a stuck up little brat. This time was different. Her dad made it personal. I was tired of living in a past that haunted me every day and she was the reason I decided to take control of that. I wasn’t expecting her to change herself. I wasn’t expecting her to change me.


Henley:
I was born into a different world. I wasn’t oblivious to what was happening around me, I just didn’t care at the time. My father gave me everything I ever wanted on a platter. Then things changed. They shifted and I was on the receiving end. When I’m kidnapped, I wasn’t expecting the reality that was shoved in my face by a man I never met before. I wasn’t expecting to find something deep inside of me that I’d never known was there. Now that I’m his captive, I’m not sure I want him to let me go.


Universal Amazon : mybook.to/Ransom


EXCERPT:
“You look like shit,” Triton says taking a seat next to me.
“Fuck you,” I grumble.
“Well are you?”
“Am I what?”
“Havin’ problems with your prisoner. Rebel said you ain’t feedin’ her. I don’t need a dead bitch on our hands, Ransom. Daddy won’t pay if she ain’t alive,” Neo reminds me as if I needed it. Fuck him.
“I gave the bitch a sandwich before I left. I don’t need any help and I sure as fuck don’t need Rebel showin’ up at my house. Keep that fucker here.”
“Nah, I like comin’ over,” Rebel says as he stalks into the room. The thought of punching him the face hits hard yet again.
“Yeah? Maybe I should start showin’ up in your room at night, fucker.”
“I ain’t into that gay shit, brother,” he retorts.
“Okay, enough! Ransom, you get too far out of control, I’m pullin’ her,” Neo warns me. Who the hell does he think he is? She’s mine!
“You think so?” I smart off.
“It’s a fuckin’ order, Ransom. I mean it. We want our shit, she has to be alive and well.”
“She’s alive,” Rebel mumbles. I swear to god one more word from him and I’m going to lose it.
Universal Amazon : mybook.to/Ransom

Author Info
USA Today Best-Selling Author, Erin is an author of all things Alpha. Her specialty is MC romance but loves to dip into dark romance too. She will weave you a story that will have you gasping for air as you try to figure out what's going to happen next. All of Erin's books will have some form of romance as well as suspense. With that being said you need to keep in mind that Erin's tagline is always true. Fairy Tales Don't Always Have A Happy Ending. Do you think you're ready to take the plunge into Erin's world?

Connect with Erin! She loves her stalkers.
BookBub:
Facebook:
Facebook Readers Group -Fire and Ice
Amazon:
Twitter:
IG:


Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment