Thursday, August 17, 2017

SPOTLIGHT w/INTERVIEW - Our First Dance: The Doms of the Cage Prequel Novella by P Nelson

Our First Dance
The Doms of the Cage Prequel Novella
by P Nelson
Date of Publication: August 11th 2017
Genre: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Cover Artist: Veselin Milacic via Upwork.com
Tagline: The sizzling hot passion only betrayal could tear asunder
 
BLURB
We met Calla and Master Flynn as the sub and Dom with so much sexual tension it set the dungeon of The Cage on fire. Find out how their love affair began and why it had to end to protect them both in Our First Dance.

Buy Link: Amazon

Author Info
P Nelson has just started her journey in Erotic Romance with her debut novel Take My hand. Our First Dance is a prequel novel to Take My Hand focusing on the characters of Calla and Master Flynn. Nelson calls Vancouver her hometown and is married with one young daughter. At 6.00pm most days she can be found with a G and T in one hand and either her daughter or a good book in the other.

The Book Junkie Reads Interview with P Nelson . . .

What are some of your writing/publishing goals for this year?
My publishing goals this year focus on getting The Doms of the Cage series out to readers. I am really happy with the work I have done so far and the response from readers has been so generous. It’s a really great feeling to have so many positive reviews for Take My Hand. Yes I read them!. I have my prequel novel Our First Dance out this week as you know and I’ll have another prequel novel The Rehabilitation of Master Dillon out in early October. My full-length novel about Master Eric and whoever wins my name contest, The Heart of the Matter will be out in November.

Do you feel that writing is an ingrained process or just something that flows naturally for you?
It depends. Some days are easier than others and on the easy days I think it comes naturally, but in actuality it is the result of research, planning and process. I am not one of those writers who can stare at a blank page and have ideas come out. In fact, just thinking about trying to write that way gives me the cold sweats. I have to develop a story and its characters, put together a rough outline at least before I begin. Then the story flows for me.

If you could spend one-week with 5 fictional character, who would they be?
Right now, I am totally digging the Nalini Singh Guild Hunter series. If I stepped through a portal and popped out into Archangel New York and got to hang with Elena, Raphael, Illium, Dmitri and Jason. I don’t think I would ever want to come back!

Where would you spend one full year, if you could go ANYWhere? What would you do with this time?
Hard question as I have so many places I would like to spend one year! I guess if I had to narrow it down I would say Northern Italy. That way I could ski in the winter and hike in the summer. But most of all I could write while eating really great food and drink amazing wine.

Can you share you next creative project(s)? If yes, can you give a few details?
Right now I’m finishing up my manuscript for The Heart of the Matter. I will be starting another erotica novel afterwards. It is not connected to The Doms of the Cage series and will be a stand-alone effort. Instead it will be a stand-alone romance, erotica, and murder mystery cross genre story.

Author Links:

Hosted by
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment