Tuesday, May 16, 2017

SPOTLIGHT w/INTERVIEW - Shifted by Fate by S.R. Mitchell

Shifted by Fate
by S.R. Mitchell
Date of Publication: May 15th 2017
Cover Artist: Cassy Roop
Genre: Paranormal Romance
BLURB
Kelly had a history of picking the wrong guy, but destiny had its own twisted plan for her. She could not change what destiny had in store for her, but she could learn to accept it. With change came Eric and he was one-hundred percent Alpha bad boy.  Kelly knew one thing when it came to Eric... 

He drove her absolutely crazy.

Eric knew as soon as he scented her, and her smell invaded his senses, that she was his mate.  An alpha did not let go of his mate for anything.... she was his. He would fight for her.  He would guide her.  He would love her.

And with other wolves now after her… he would protect her at all cost.
Buy Links:
Kindle      B & N      iBooks     Kobo

Author Info
I am a Texas born wife, mother, and writer! I write words to enchant your soul and fill your heart with love.  I write Historical Romance, Historical Paranormal Romance, and Contemporary Paranormal Romance.


MY INTERVIEW WITH S.R. MITCHELL
How would you describe your style of writing to someone that has never read your work? I write several different genres: Historical Romance, Historical Paranormal Romance, Contemporary Paranormal Romance, and Paranormal Romance. When I write I like to let the story flow and let the characters develop.
What are some of your writing/publishing  goals for this year? I would love to grow my reader base. I love getting to meet readers.  I would also like to achieve my goal of writing a bestseller! Becoming a Best Selling author would fulfill one of my dreams.

Do you feel that writing is an ingrained process or just something that flows naturally for you? I have always loved writing and create stories from a young age. My love of writing really began to grow in high school. I think it has always flowed naturally and not something that I had to force or practice.

Do you have a character that you have been working on for a long time that still isn't quite ready, but fills you with excitement to work on the story?

If you could spend one-week with 5 fictional character, who would they be?

Where would you spend one full year, if you could go ANYWhere? What would you do with this time? I would love to travel overseas to see all the historical landmarks and architecture, especially castles!

Can you share you next creative project(s)? If yes, can you give a few details? I am currently working on finishing book 3 in my Highland Chance series! This series is a Historical Paranormal Romance and is full of twist and excitement!

Author Links:
Hosted by
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment