Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Virtual Tour - Conditioned (Brewing Passions, #3) by Liz Crowe

A chance meeting. An improbable connection. An exquisite attraction.
Conditioned
Brewing Passions, #3
by Liz Crowe
Releasing July 11th 2017
Totally Bound

The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . CONDITIONED (Brewing Passions, #3) . . . Here you get so much more than just Trent and Melody. You get their history, their commentary on others, their life’s bites, disasters, devastations, pains, and finally something better. Life has a way of putting you down. Allow enough time and things can turn around.

Both Trent and Melody had small roles in the first two books of the series. Each one had their own reason for chosen the way they handled life after their slap from reality. The coming together was mutually beneficial. Their staying together made changed to them both. The bond of Dom/sub may help them along their way in ways not expected. They have a real relationship that takes place both in and out of the bedroom. There’s a depth to the relationship that not sole based in sex.

There was no straight and narrow for their relationship but there was a read for you to enjoy. These two people of the world and life have found something in the other. The other characters thrown in this one was more like background music. Some were background music that got stuck.

Just personal observation the need to read the prior stories would have helped my acclimate faster, but not absolutely required.

Brewing Passions series:
Tapped – Brewing Passions, #1
Lightstruck – Brewing Passions, #2
Conditioned – Brewing Passions, #3
Adjunct Lovers - Brewing Passions, #3.5

Blurb
Trent Hettinger’s turbulent formative years transformed him into a cynic—and into a man who realized he required something outside himself to control his temper. Something he finds as a Dom—at least for a while. But he allowed himself to trust a woman once and was slapped back into reality with a vengeance and now devotes all his energy into building his real estate empire, raising his teenaged daughter…and avoiding anything resembling authentic attachments.

Melody Rodriguez kept her head down for years—working hard, making her own money, trying to get ahead with every deck stacked against her. She’s determined to move beyond the ugliness that haunts her without anyone’s help. When a mutual friend sets her up with Trent, she’s determined to have some fun with him and move on.

A man with nothing to left to lose. A woman hiding behind her past. When two lives spent in emotional denial collide, it’s a perfect match—at least on the surface. But neither Trent nor Melody are prepared for the full force of their true feelings, once fate intervenes and blows a cold breeze into their white-hot relationship.

A chance meeting. An improbable connection. An exquisite attraction.


(Explicit NSFW)

“What are you thinking about right now, bella?” He traced my lips with his thumb. “Talk to me.”
“I’m thinking that I am the luckiest woman in the world.”
“Liar,” he said with a smile. “You’d never think anything so clichéd and I know it.”
I shrugged, but I honestly never wanted him to move, to never let go of me, to never stop kissing me. “You are so unbelievably beautiful.”
Gracias. You’re not too bad yourself, guapo.”
“I want us to be together, Melody.”
“We are, silly man.” I put my fingers on the locket. But my heart was doing that weird flippity-flop thing again. Like it had done at our first date, when I’d made us lunch.
He propped his hands propped on either side of my face, but looked away from me, down at our feet. “Listen,” I said, tilting his chin up like he’d done with me, many times before. “I’m going to warn you now—I’m not always a ball of fun. I can be a little, um, bossy. Sometimes I’m moody. I have a bit of a short fuse. It’s the Mexican in me.”
He grinned and pecked the tip of my nose. “Oh, I think you’ll find us pretty well matched in the temper department. As for you being bossy, well…we can balance that out a little bit, I think. If you’re game to let me try.”
I wrapped my arms around his neck. The elevator door had given up on us and had shut again. “I’m game to let you try anything.”
“All righty. That’s more like it.” He pressed the button and doors slid open once more. I’d only been in the space for a few seconds before he scooped me up and tossed me over his shoulder. “Trent is feeling very cave man. Cave man want to fuck.” He smacked my ass all the way back to his bedroom.
 I yelped and bounced when he tossed me onto his bed—a giant expanse of green and blue covered softness. I threw pillows at him as he dodged and weaved. When he leapt on me, pinning my wrists over my head, grinding his crotch against me, I growled at him. “Feisty,” he said, shoving his other hand up my dress. “I like it. Now…let’s find something you like, shall we?”
He pressed fingers inside me, keeping his thumb on my clit. I shoved my hips up, not even believing that I could want more, but wanting it nonetheless. He lowered his lips to mine, owning me, possessing me even while giving me what I wanted. I came hard, moaning into his mouth. I flopped back, gasping, my eyes closed as my body pulsed. “How do you do that?” I asked, when he put the fingers he’d had inside me to his lips.
“I’m a bit of a miracle worker. You may call me the orgasm whisperer if you like.”
“Bragger.”
He let go of my wrists and I took the opportunity to shove him over onto his back. “Now, let’s see what I might have in my magician’s hat for you.” I unzipped him and tugged his jeans down and off. His cock was ramrod hard, jutting upward, a pearl of cum glistening at the tip. I licked my lips and crouched between his knees. “Lay back, whisperer. Let me work.”
Buy Links:
Amazon:  B & N:  iTunes:  Kobo:

Now Available for Pre-Order
ADJUNCT LOVERS
Brewing Passions Novella



Author Info
Amazon best-selling author, mom of three, Realtor, beer blogger, brewery marketing expert, and soccer fan, Liz Crowe is a Kentucky native and graduate of the University of Louisville currently living in Ann Arbor. She has decades of experience in sales and fund raising, plus an eight-year stint as a three-continent, ex-pat trailing spouse

Her early forays into the publishing world led to a groundbreaking fiction subgenre, “Romance for Real Life,” which has gained thousands of fans and followers interested less in the “HEA” and more in the “WHA” (“What Happens After?”).

With stories set in the not-so-common worlds of breweries, on the soccer pitch, in successful real estate offices and at times in exotic locales like Istanbul, Turkey, her books are unique and told with a fresh voice. The Liz Crowe backlist has something for any reader seeking complex storylines with humor and complete casts of characters that will delight, frustrate and linger in the imagination long after the book is finished.

Don’t ever ask her for anything “like a Budweiser” or risk bodily injury.


(1st prize: $25 gift card to Amazon or Barnes and for the 2nd prize: a signed copy of TAPPED, book 1 of Brewing Passions)
Hosted by
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment